Black Angus Burger Build
Relish your last and every bite, this Black Angus burger with sweet beef tomatoes and relish on a bed of crisp fresh lettuce is one you don't want to end.
what you'll need
- Black Angus Burger
- Brioche bun
- 30g Bacon
- Slice Cheddar Cheese
- 10g Lettuce
- 15g Relish
what to do
- Remove burger from packaging and place on a hot plate or skillet.
- Lightly toast bun on hot plate.
- Cook as follows:Place the burger on a preheated hotplate/skillet and cook for 15-17 minutes OR until a core temp. of 75°C is reached.
- Add some relish to the bottom bun.
- Place fresh lettuce on top.
- Add the burger to the bed of lettuce.
- Top with slice of cheddar cheese.
- Finish build with a slice of beef tomato.
You also might like
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.