Southern Fried Chicken Burger with BBQ Sauce
Southern Fried chicken fillet burger, an eat one of a kind, the delicious coating and succulent chicken goes just right with BBQ sauce and swiss cheese, add sweetness with the corn and serve in a brioche bun.
what you'll need
what to do
- Lightly toast brioche bun.
- Layer bottom with BBQ sauce.
- Cook fillet in either the pan or oven as per instructions on the pack.
- Place chicken fillet in brioche bun.
- Add Swiss cheese to chicken fillet.
- Char baby lettuce on a solid top grill and place on top.
- Add BBQ sauce and finally creamed sweetcorn.
You also might like
Steam-cooked Chicken Chilli Curry
- Big Chicken Co. Steamed Chicken Fillets
- 2 Large Onion, roughly chopped
- 6cm root ginger, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 600g can chopped tomatoes
- 800g potato, peeled & cut into rough chunks
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.