The Perfectly Battered Chicken Burger
- Big Al’s Battered Chicken Burger
- Seeded Bun
- Creamy mayo
- Leafy Lettuce
Big Al’s Breaded Chicken Burger is the ultimate pick-me-up. Pair with melted cheese, a handful of spinach, avocado and juicy tomato for the ultimate cure to any bad day
1. Grill the bacon until it’s deliciously crispy-edged.
2. Deep Fry Big Al’s Chicken burger in oil at 180C/350F. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Halve, stone, peel and slice the avocados.
4. Toast the buns, cover with cheese, then grill until melted.
5. Spread buns with mayonnaise.
6. Top with a handful of spinach.
7. Add a rasher of bacon.
8. Place avocado and chicken in the bun.
9. Top with bun and serve.
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.