Big Al’s Pork Hot Dog
Serve-up the hottest dogs!
Big Al’s Pork Hot Dogs are an Americana classic and all-around crowd-pleasers, made with delicious Irish Pork.
Big Al’s Pork Hot Dog
- Product code: 959036
- Case: Net Weight: 4.32kg | 48 units x 90g each
Loyalty points: 35
Only available for products purchased from distributors participating in Food Alliance. Find out more here.
- Available in: Island of Ireland,
- Suitable for: Quick Service Restaurants, Food-To-Go, Stadia, Catering,
Interested in this product?
Big Al’s Pork Hot Dogs are a great way to make the most of the Americana food trend, offering deliciously tempting, on-the-go snacks right from your eatery.
Big Al’s Pork Hot Dogs are fully cooked, skinless, and made with 77% delicious Irish pork giving your customers a hot dog with a really meaty texture. They taste great pre-loaded with crispy onions, ketchup, and mustard or given a gourmet upgrade with taco mince.
Appliances may vary, the following are guidance only. Adjust times to suit your appliances.
To cook from Frozen:
- Boil: Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the hotdog, reduce the heat slightly and simmer for 9 minutes. Drain and serve. Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
To cook from Thawed:
Ensure product is fully defrosted before cooking to ensure even re-heating.
- To Microwave (800 watt oven): Place the hotdog onto a microwaveable plate and heat for 40 seconds on fully power. Turn the product and heat for a further 40 seconds.
- To Grill: Pre Heat grill to 180°C /356°C, place hotdog on the grill pan and heat for 10 mins turning regularly to allow an even cook.
- Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Oven Cook: Pre heat oven to 180°C/356°F, place hotdog on an ovenproof tray and heat for 10 mins turning regularly to allow an even cook. Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving
- To Boil: Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the hotdog, reduce the heat slightly and simmer for 6 minutes 30 seconds. Drain and serve. Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving
Pork (77%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Potato Fibre, Spices, Stabilisers: Di- & Tri-sodium Phosphate; Spice Extract, Antioxidants: L-Ascorbic Acid and Sodium L-ascorbic; Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional Information Per 100g
- Energy (kJ) 1130
- Energy (Kcal) 272
- Fat 22.1g
- of which saturates 7.9g
- Carbohydrate 7.6g
- of which sugars 1.1g
- Protein 10.6g
- Salt 3.4g
Get cooking with our recipes ideas
talk to us today
And one of our experts will be in touch