Semple Stadium is the second largest stadium in Ireland with a capacity of 53,000. The stadium consists for four fast food outlets, four bars and 2 confectionery outlets.
They were looking for branded partners for their fast food outlets that could help convert attendees to food purchasers and increase spend.
There were also operational difficulties to overcome to serve the influx customers at big games.
Big Al’s created a unique branded concept for all 4 of the food outlets at Semple Stadium & additional mobile catering counters for big match days.
Big Al’s has been a huge success for the stadium, and has build a trust and constancy with the public. With a 43% uplift in sales over the past 2 years the results speak for themselves.
David Morgan, food and beverage manager says:
“The only comments we ever get are how good the burgers are.”
Big Al’s Diner Branded Concept
- Steak Burger served in a Soft Italian Roll
- Foot Long Hot Dog served in a Maize Sub
- Dunker box meal served with a choice of dipping sauces
- HACCP Training
- How to consistently deliver the product to the highest standard
- Greater footfall
- Increased spend per head
- 250% increase in burger sales year on year
- 200% increase in Chicken goujon sales year on year