Gooey Ghoulish Burger
Furnish Fearful servings for the full family with our melty goulish prime burger
what you'll need
- Big Al’s Prime Burger
- Black seeded brioche bun
- Gouda Cheese
- Crunchy Lettuce
what to do
- Slice the seeded charcoal bun and toast on griddle.
- Add a dollop of Mayo.
- Place lettuce on bun.
- Cook as follows: Place the Big Al’s Prime Burger on a preheated hotplate/skillet cook for 3-5 mins on the first side, then 3 mins on the second side OR until a core temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Add Big Al’s Prime Burger with melted cheese on top.
- Top with pickles and tomatoes
- Pop a steak knife stuck in the top with a dollop of ketchup!
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.