Chicken Loaded Fries
Satisfy your customers cravings by taking your loaded fries to the next level!
what you'll need
- Big Al’s Deli Range Hot ‘N Spicy Chicken Fillets
- Spring Onions
- Garlic Mayonnaise
- BBQ Sauce
- House Slaw
what to do
- Cook the Big Al’s Hot N Spicy Chicken Fillet as follows: Deep Fry at 180° for 6.5 – 7.5mins. or Oven Cook at 190° for 20 – 22 mins.
- Cook your fries as per packaging instructions.
- Add melted cheese of your choice on top of the fries.
- Slice the chicken fillets and place on top.
- Drizzle your garlic mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.
- Create a simple house slaw. How to: slice cabbage and add a ratio of 2:1 of mayonnaise and mustard. Mix all together.
- Garnish with spring onions.
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.