Win your very own hand-crafted Blok knife
We believe in celebrating chefs. This is why we’ve teamed up with Blok to offer one lucky chef the chance to win their very own hand-crafted Blok knife. The antithesis of factory-made blades, Ben Edmonds makes kitchen knives by hand from his workshop in Derbyshire. A master craftsman, each knife is expertly handcrafted and takes around a day to make. Beautifully finished and perfectly balanced, the knives are a testament to the time and skill that goes into producing them.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below.
Kepak Giveaway at Casual Dining 2021
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to any person over 18 years of age working in the Foodservice Hospitality Sector the UK, except for employees of Kepak and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company.
- The closing date for entry will be 5 pm on Friday, 24th September 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To ENTER, simply use the dedicated web form on: www.kepakfoodservice.com/giveaway
- The prize is as follows: 1 (one) hand-crafted Blok knife supplied by www.blok-knives.co.uk
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be contacted directly by email through the email provided upon entry into the giveaway and announced on Kepak’s social media channels.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities and the promoter reserves the right to publish the entry, name, photograph and value of prizes provided to the winner.
- The promoter will hold the entrant’s personal information for the purposes of administering the competition and, if the entrant has not opted out, for direct marketing of the promoter’s goods and services.
- The promoter is Kepak Group (company no IE377773) whose registered office is at is at Unit 3, Block 10 Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK and EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from this promotion.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms & conditions, as determined exclusively by the promoter, will result in disqualification.