Katsu Curry Breaded Chicken Burger
A fresh take on a menu staple, with a little added spice!
what you'll need
- Big Al’s Breaded Chicken Burger
- Deli Delicious Brioche Bun
- Sliced Vegetables
- Curry Sauce
- Coconut Milk
what to do
- Cook the Big Al’s Breaded Chicken Fillet as follows: Deep Fry at 180C/350F. Carefully place Breaded Chicken Burgers into the oil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Toast your soft brioche bun.
- Mix some sliced vegetables and mayonnaise to make the ‘slaw
- Layer the bottom of the bun with Mayonaise & top this with some Lettuce.
- Place the Big Al’s Breaded Chicken Burger on top of the lettuce and add your slaw
- Just add coconut milk to your in-house curry sauce to create the creamy Katsu flavour.
- Top with Katsu Curry Sauce, the Brioche Bun & Serve.
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.