What you need…
Deli Delicious Philly Steak
Garlic Mayo/Taco or BBQ Sauce
Deli Delicious Ciabatta
What you need to do…..
- Pre-heat hot plate to 190oC. add a some oil. Place the Philly Steak on the oil. Cook for 5 – 6 minutes turning once during cooking. During the final 2-3 minutes, break the slices of steak apart, with a spatula. Keep Turning the pieces over, to ensure even cooking and that no red spots remain.
- While the Philly Steak is cooking, add the onions and peppers to the hotplate and cook for 2 minutes add to the Philly Steak. For the final minute of cooking add some grated cheese and mix throughout.
- Toast your Ciabatta, while your Philly Steak is cooking start to build your Steak Sub from the bottom up
- A choice of Garlic Mayo/Taco or BBQ Sauce
- Philly Steak, onions, peppers and cheese
- Add more sauce a choice of Garlic Mayo/Taco or BBQ Sauce