Big Al’s BBQ Mini Ribs
Now the BBQ is ready right on cue.
Juicy mini pork ribs smothered in a deliciously moreish sweet and smoky BBQ sauce.
Big Al’s BBQ Mini Ribs
- Product code: 959041
- Case: Net Weight: 3.2kg | 10 units x 320g each
Loyalty points: 45
Only available for products purchased from distributors participating in Food Alliance. Find out more here.
- Available in: Island of Ireland, UK, Europe,
- Suitable for: Food-To-Go, Pubs & Hotels, Education, Catering,
Interested in this product?
Big Al’s Ribs make the perfect solution to the rising popularity of all that is BBQ. Our delicious BBQ Mini Ribs caters to customers looking for tasty snacks or saucy sides.
These ribs are cooked low and slow to draw out their incredible flavours and smothered in a smokey BBQ sauce. A simple serve, ready for your customers in minutes.
Defrost Instructions: Defrost in a refrigerator overnight and keep refrigerated until use. Use within 3 days of defrost. Once opened, use within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heat one pouch at a time. Pierce the pouch 3 to 4 times.
• 1000W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 3 mins, allow to stand for 1 min, microwave for a further 2 mins.
• 1900W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 2 mins, allow to stand for 1 min, microwave for a further 1.5 mins.
Ensure the product is evenly distributed in the pouch.
• 1000W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 3.5 mins.
• 1900W Microwave: Microwave on full power for 2 mins.
From Defrost only:
• Remove all packaging prior to cooking. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place product on a tray and cover with aluminium foil. Cook for 16-18 minutes.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Adjust times to suit your appliance. Check product is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat.
Pork Ribs (70%), Barbecue Sauce [Sugar, Water, Tomato Puree, Cornflour, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Salt, Smoke Flavour, Spices (Cayenne, Coriander, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper), Garlic Powder, Colour: Plain Caramel, Onion Powder].
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
- Energy (kJ) 1004
- Energy (Kcal) 240
- Fat 13.9g
- of which saturates 4.9g
- Carbohydrate 15.3g
- of which sugars 13.7g
- Fibre 0g
- Protein 13.4g
- Salt 0.32g
talk to us today
And one of our experts will be in touch